How to make Bacon Wrapped Flaming Hot Cheeto Onion Rings! – Locals Only Recipe Video
This recipe takes the Onion Ring game to a whole new level. And just think of the possibilities with the variety of chips (BBQ, Sour Cream and Onion etc.) you could use PLUS I used the coating on some chicken and it turned out excellent. Also wrapped it in bacon of course.
If you like it – please subscribe for more content!
You’ll need: 1 Sweet Onion, 1 Bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos, 2-3 Cups of Flour, 3 Eggs, 1 package of Bacon (Alternatively you could make this ‘low fat’ and used Baked Cheetos and Turkey Bacon)
1) Dice Onion into Rings
2) Crush 1 Bag of Flaming Hot Cheetos (I put in a ziplock and stepped on them… you want them to be really fine)
3) Crack and Stir 3 Eggs
5) Pour 2-3 Cups of Flour into a Bowl
6) Preheat oven to 425 degrees
7) Take Onion, dip in egg, then flour, then egg again, then cheetos and lay on a greased baking sheet
8) Let mixture harden for a minute or two, then wrap in Bacon (I cut my bacon into thin strips but either way can work)
9) Bake rings for 25 minutes
10) Heat up a side of Queso for dipping and enjoy!
Hope you liked this video! Please subscribe and follow along on social media – links below!
Music: Viva_Cha_Cha by Mercier