A perfect summer dish to balance out carbs… which ultimately means more room for beer!
New to the ‘Zoodle’ Game and it’s one I’m happy to be a part of. Adds a total lightness and unique spin to Shrimp Pasta.
Please subscribe for more content!
1) Use a spiralizer or a hand tool to get those thin Zucchini Noodles
2) Dice some Garlic
3) Cut a Lemon in half
4) Grab some Basil
5) In a food processor, blend your Basil and Garlic, then add some Lemon Zest followed by Lemon Juice (1/2 a Lemon Squeeze is fine), add some Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinaigrette, Crushed Red Pepper, Black Pepper, and then Blend again until it’s a good Pesto consistency.
6) Slice into halves your Cherry or Grape Tomatoes (a couple handfuls will do)
7) Heat up some Olive Oil in a large pan – throw in your Zucchini and let cook for a couple minutes, then add your Pesto Sauce
8) Throw in your Shrimp and Tomatoes and some more sauce if you have it.
9) Let shrimp cook until done (we used frozen pre-cooked shrimp to cut down on time)
11) Drink more beer 🙂
Tag @LocalsOnly on instagram if you happen to make this dish!
And again, be sure to subscribe!