Locals Only “Fun Sized” are short how-to videos on making great meals that don’t break the bank or take hours of prep and work.
With Football Sunday’s I thought these would be a great alternative to Fried Chicken Wings… They taste awesome and are super easy to make Enjoy!
1) Preheat oven to 400 degres
2) Cover a Baking Pan with Foil and Cooking Spray
3) Mix a 1/2 Cup of Flour with a good handful of your favorite spices (I used crushed red pepper, cajun seasoning and garlic)
4) Crack an egg or 2 and add a tablespoon of water and Mix
5) Dice Chicken into small strips
6) Dip Chicken into Egg, then Flour/Seasoning, Place on Oiled Pan
7) Bake for 10 Minutes
8) Take out and smear with with a Hot Sauce/Ranch mixture
8) Bake for another 10 Minutes
9) Enjoy! (and make more dipping sauce)